Spill Containment Pallet 1st Top
Spill containment pallet with 4 Drum Spill Pallet is made with durable quality polyethylene with removable platform.
**Price quoted including professional advice.
016 713 8630
260L capacity with drain valve
Spill pallet helps prevent the leakage pollute the land,
environment, and collect the leakage for centralized processing in
Spill pallet prevents the leakage which will pollute land,
No matter the pallets are made of steel
of plastic, they are built in to contain leaks, drips or ruptures from
chemical storage drums.
We produce Spill pallet with high grade virgin HDPE (High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) is a thermoplastic polymer made from petroleum.
This HDPE material will make our spill containment pallet is very durable and long shelf life compared with recycled material.
Spill drum pallet is long term investment to avoid accident in manufacturing plant, lab or factories. It is worth for money if without accident happen in manufacturing plant.
how to clean Spill Drum Pallet?
If a spill occurs into a spill pallet, the spill must be cleaned using a spill kit. Once the spill has been removed, the pallet must still be cleaned of any remaining residue. This can easily be accomplished using water and a detergent.
To prevent polution and avoid fall accident.
- Tough, one-piece polyethylene construction that will not rust or corrode
- Low profile drip and leak protection
- Large sump capacity catches incidental spills
- Removable heavy-duty structural foam grates forveasy cleaning
- Rolled-edge design helps resist cracking and warpage
- Multi-purpose ramp hooks onto the units for easy loading
- Link-Locks create a solid workspace by firmly attaching the units together
1. Cleanup from a hazmat spill can be extremely costly and time-consuming.
A hazmat spill is something you want to avoid at all costs. Even if the spill occurs in your warehouse rather than a more challenging location such as in a vehicle or outdoors, it can take hours to clean up properly, jeopardize worker safety and incur significant costs.
2. Spill pallets improve worker safety and the ability to detect small leaks and drips.
For many hazardous materials, even a small leak or drip can pose a serious threat to health and safety—and they’re not always easy to notice and catch in time. Moving a pallet that’s leaking hazardous materials can cause serious injury to your workers and, unfortunately, most traditional pallets provide little protection against these hazards.
971 total views, 8 views today